HGV & LGV Training
Get your training booked before Christmas and get a FREE days training. Increase your earning potential NOW!
Why Become a HGV or LGV Driver?
Large goods vehicle (LGV) drivers, also known as HGV drivers, transport and deliver goods and raw materials across the UK and overseas. They move everything from foodstuffs to fuel.
Earn great money doing something you love. With an average salary in some areas of the UK, as high as £32k per year (based on 45 hour weeks).
Not your standard 9-5 job. With flexible hours and a limit to how many hours you have to work, there are not many better industries to be in.
If you enjoy working by yourself, want a job that makes use of your driving skills, has huge earning potential and one that can take you all over the country, this career could be for you.
Current Job Shortages
There is currently a huge demand for LGV drivers across the country, as the industry looks to replace drivers who are approaching retirement. Estimates range from 45,000 to 60,000 drivers required between now and 2020.
Train in only 5 days - 5 steps
- Medical - Assistance with the forms, medical booking and help acquiring your provisional HGV licence
- Theory Test - Revise using our DVSA Theory Test Software and we will book the dates of your theory test at your local theory test centre
- HGV Training - Pick one of our 60 specialist HGV Training sites across the UK to take your test at, and PASS after our 4 or 5 day intensive courses
- CPC - When you've passed your HGV practical test, take the relevant CPC test (if applicable), and you are ready to go, What CPC do i need?
- Jobs - When using our Job Finder Section you will have access to 1,000s of HGV jobs across the country. Allowing you to start making money in your new career. Along with that you'll have our recruitment teams full support on how to approach your first interviews and help putting together a professional drivers CV
High Pass Rates At Low Prices
We pride ourselves on your success! Our unique Theory Training Software has ensured over 9/10 people get through the tricky Theory Test 1st time. The same for the driving test – if you sign up for our Pass Protection Plan, you’ll be looking at the best success rate of any school. Read our Testimonials to see for yourself.
4 options to chose from
Pick one of the 4 options below for more info on that specific licence
HGV Category C Licence (class 2 - under 32 tonne / rigid lorry)
HGV Category C+E Licence (class 1 - under 44 tonne / artic lorry)
Category C1 (7.5 tonne licence)
Category C1+E (7.5 toner with trailer)
Get a Quote now
Please fill in the form below to receive a call back from one of our experts, with in 24 hours.
Enquire Now - 0800 2545 007
If you are still not sure what licence or course is the best for you, you may call us free to discuss.
One of our training advisors can help get you on the right path to your new career and provide all tools needed to succeed.
Prefer us to call you?
Please fill in the fields below and an advisor will contact you shortly.